Author’s Note: Please take a few minutes and Join the Firedoglake Membership Program today. FDL provides the tools that help me and others extend our reach with our rants so we need to support FDL when we can.

Hey folks! I’m sure you are aware that Firedoglake has been providing support to the Occupy efforts throughout the country via Occupy Supply. This is the first in a series of periodic diaries that I will be writing that will highlight diaries written by Firedoglake members who are acting as Liaisons to their local Occupy efforts. I will also be including some other Occupy related links to FDL posts and diaries that I think you might find interesting.

Just in two months time, Occupy Wall Street has already made a significant impact in moving the national dialogue towards the needs of people rather than the needs of the elite.

KrisAinTX had a couple of diaries at the end of November. This first one covers the delivery of Occupy Supplies to the Austin encampment while this second one is on some positive coverage for Occupy Supply by the student run newspaper at the University of Texas, Austin.

This diary from Bob Brigham is on Occupy Charlottsville. Unfortunately, Charlottsville is one of the sites that has been evicted.

Djvjgrrl let us know about the reception in Tacoma, WA of Occupy Supplies along with an update on the Tacoma and Washington State Occupy efforts.

Popyeye99 let us know about Occupy St. Louis with a great video of a march by local Shia Muslims accompanied by Occupy St Louis folks in solidarity.

RF Shunt wrote about the delivery of Occupy Supplies to Occupy Pittsburgh.

Figaro tells us about Occupy San Diego, including a video of a march led by a seven year old boy.

While not directly related to Occupy Supply, JiminTampa tells us how Occupy Tampa has been feeding breakfast to occupiers for 18¢ per person.

Finally, in case you missed it, here is yesterday’s (Saturday, December 10) FDL Book Salon on The 99%: How the Occupy Wall Street Movement is Changing America.

Below is a slideshow of pictures taken for Occupy Supply at some of the efforts around the country:

This link is to an FDL Activism Toolkit in case you want to write a diary for your local efforts (or just wish to write a diary at MyFDL for whatever topic you choose). Keep us informed as you fight the power!