Are Washington’s neocons really Zionists — heartfelt supporters of the Jewish state and people? Or is Zionism a marriage of convenience, fitting nicely for the time being within their larger geopolitical objectives?
Nothing can be taken for granted when it comes to neocons, who comprise 99 percent of congressional Republicans and at least two-thirds of the Democrats (including Obama).
- They claim to be populists but are elitists
- They claim to have family values but harm families at every turn
- They claim to be patriotic but outsource American jobs and import foreign labor by the millions
- They claim to honor the military but use soldiers as disposable pawns in global chess
- They claim to love freedom but are fascists to the core
- They claim to hate Al Qaeda but use it as a terrorist proxy brigade
- They claim to be fighting terror but made America the #1 state sponsor of terrorism
- They claim to be fighting drugs but profit immensely from the drug trade
- They claim to protect whistle-blowers but actually torture and imprison them
- They claim to honor the 9/11 victims but were fully complicit in the 9/11 inside job
- They claim to be Christians but are occultist Luciferians
It’s not easy to see why a bunch of Luciferians, traitors to their own country, would be sincere about Zionism. These people aren’t the least bit sincere about anything. Insincerity and deception are at the core of their occult practices as well as their profession (politics).
Now add to that the fact that America’s elite, just a couple of generations ago, supported Nazism and actually cultivated the fascist movement into existence. They were the unseen power behind Hitler and the Holocaust. But once Adolf got whopped by the Red Army, all of his elitist backers suddenly became Zionists and the neocon age was born.
This conversion to Zionism was necessary for several reasons. First of all it shielded the capitalist elite from being held responsible for Nazism and the Holocaust. But it also opened the way for a renewed paradigm of conflict and war — America’s house specialties. If you are an elitist, conflict and war are your bread and butter.
Israel’s once-hostile neighboring states were all subdued long ago and under secular rule. If neocons were really Zionists, concerned about Israel’s security, they should have been satisfied. But instead they have created extremist groups like Al Qaeda which are virulently anti-Zionist. They have backed and actually instigated Islamist revolutions in formerly peaceful, secular Arab states. None of this can bode well for the future of Zionism.
America, land of the neocon, is a treacherous and diabolical entity. The only thing worse than having America as an enemy is having it as a “friend.”