Welcome to Jill Stein’s Victory Party — by NormanB (“Deviations from the Norm”)
Thank you, and Congratulations to Jill Stein! She ran a brilliant campaign, brought hope to hundreds of thousands of people, and lit a lamp, a direction for the future. Come to the Jill Stein Victory Party. We haven’t won yet, but we in the Stein campaign have the comfort of knowing we’re doing the right thing.
She got nearly 400,000 votes, raised and spent about $350,000: Just under a dollar a vote. Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson spent about a million dollars, and got just over a million votes. They were fourth and third, respectively, in the Presidential popular vote Tuesday.
So, our work is cut out for us. There is just one Left Party in the US noticeable to the bigger Parties. The Green Revolution is needed. The Green Revolution is happening. We must not relent. If each of us who voted for Jill Stein brings in just fifteen more people, and then does that ten more times…
We don’t have time to celebrate. We have an awesome and somber task. The house is on fire, but the kids are playing Monopoly. We’ve asked Obama, the bully of the block, to put out the fire. He won’t do it because he’s playing the game.
When the President does something unjust, every time he does it, we’ve got to call him on it. Yell and point. Call a War Crime a War Crime. Atrocity is Atrocity. Murder is Murder. Self-pardoning for Murder is preposterous, and illegitimate in every case.
Every time there’s an unsolved killing, we must point out the obvious suspect: President Obama. Every time he commits a crime, we must call for prosecution. Call for a Special Prosecutor every day that there’s a reason to do so.
Maybe Obama’s going to turn honest and good this term. If so, he still needs to be prosecuted for the War Crimes and Cover-Ups. But just in case he doesn’t turn honest and good, make up your lists to distribute around the internet:
Obama’s hateful policies against Children, Women, Gays, African-Americans, Africans, Sikhs, Muslims, Minority Religions in general, Workers, Students, African Slaves, Bahraini Slaves, Home Owners, Consumers, Breathers of Air, Drinkers of Water, Eaters of Food, and his hateful policies against Mother Earth. Circulate petitions demanding that he immediately halt the Pogroms in Bahrain and the West Bank.
Every time he does something detrimental to children, point out his hateful policies against children. If he hurts or kills another child, point out other children that he has hurt and killed. Post the pictures of them dead. That is truth.
Obama’s Al Qaeda Lite Mercenary Terrorists Conducting Genocide of World’s Oldest Christian Community — by NormanB (“Deviations from the Norm”)
During his journey on the road to Damascus in Syria, Saul had a vision or hallucination of Jesus four years after his Execution: Saul had been a tax collector and a scourge to Christians (so the story goes). He was immediately transformed; he changed his name from Saul (“Great”) to Paul (“Humble”), and was later called St. Paul. He became the world’s foremost promoter of Christianity, writing 14 of the 27 books in the New Testament. This was the practical beginning of Christianity. Syrian Christians still speak the same Aramaic language Jesus spoke. Syria is home to the Nasrani: The Nazarenes. Many people think Jesus was a Nazarene.
Here you can watch the Free Syrian Army Torture a man to death by cutting his throat for supporting Assad, and hear the US-backed Terrorist publicly proclaim the FSA’s intention and goal: “Death to all Government supporters” including the Syrian Christians, associating them with shabihas,” or “thugs” of the Assad Government. The segment on Syria, from Lebanon’s New TV, begins at 12:50 of the following video clip: At 14:10, you’ll hear the Terrorists’ Genocide pronouncement. http://www.linktv.org/mosaic/20120813/mosaic-news-08-13-12-world-news-from-the-middle-east-video
If President Obama pushes ahead with his proposed “No-Fly Zone” [an act of war], then the Al Qaeda-affiliated Terrorists can use that cover (Obama’s bombing by of civilian areas in the No-Fly Zone, like in Libya) to carry out their twin Genocides, against both the minority Shia Muslims there – Assad is one – and the minority Christians, most of whom support the Syrian Government. US weapons smuggled to the group in Syria called Al Qaeda in Iraq from Turkey made their way to Iraq, where Al Qaeda in Iraq then took credit for deadly attacks on Shia pilgrims there. http://jafarianews.com/2012/08/iraq-attacks-on-shias-and-lawyers-kill-19/
Iraq’s priceless biblical antiquities were looted for profit during the Iraq War. Furthermore, because they were harvested by looters rather than archaeologists, massive amounts of the historical integrity was lost when the items were found. And now Syria’s priceless biblical antiquities, those in the museums and those in the ground, will be looted and sold by war profiteers. President Obama has no right to do this to yet another country. He has no right to destroy these people and these treasures. The antiquities and the Christian community that his Al Qaeda Mercenaries seek to annihilate have existed for thousands of years. They are part of the world’s heritage. http://www.nsearch.com/blogs/350/3402/syrian-antiquities-can-t-escape
Syria is no threat to the United States. Syrian fighting would never have started if we weren’t sending arms to the Rebels. It would end if we stop. The Syrian people do not want war. We have no right to impose it. Won’t somebody think of the children? The attack that US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton exploited to push for US intervention in Syria, the Al Houla Massacre, was actually carried out by the Al Qaeda side, not the Syrian Government, as Sec. Clinton claimed in her lies about the incident. In truth, these were Shia children.
One can see that the Rebel forces filming it (with top professional equipment) are there in plenty of time to manipulate the children, unwittingly demonstrating that the attack has just happened, because rigor mortis has not yet set in. And it was in fact the FSA Rebels who killed those children, according to witnesses. They killed them, so they and Clinton could lie about it, pretending that Assad was responsible.
We just lost two wars; got smeared by Iraq. And now Obama is mongering to start a war with the three allies Syria, Iraq, and Iran. Look at logic: Iraq beat us by itself. Teamed up with two other countries, and armed by bordering Russia, they’ll obviously smear us again. But it will raise the price of Oil, which is what Obama’s really about. http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2874993/posts
Meanwhile, the Shia Genocide is picking up steam worldwide: Shia are now being killed and forced from their homes in Pogroms in Burma, and under Obama in Bahrain, India, Syria, and Saudi Arabia. In addition, Iran is dominated by Shia, so the worldwide Shia Genocide will take care of them too.
And of course, Obama like all Oil puppets wants to raise the price of Oil, and keep us on the Oil Standard. And that keeps Medical Marijuana patients off Hash Oil. Obama can’t allow Legalization of Marijuana because the same plant, Hemp, provides clean fuels that emit no Greenhouse Gases, and in massive amounts, much cheaper than drilling for Oil or Gas. Medical Marijuana and Hash Oil alleviate suffering and prolong lives of patients with AIDS, ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease), Skin Cancer, and other deadly maladies. If President Obama refuses to remove Marijuana from Schedule One, lots of those patients will die. Oh, yeah, he already did. Lots of them already died.
Those patients didn’t deserve to die over President Obama’s Global Warming Denial, his insane Marijuana policy, or his political ambitions. Neither do the Christians of Syria.
President Obama’s Hateful Policies Against Sikhs — by NormanB (“Deviations from the Norm”)
I greeted my young Sikh friend. Neither of us spoke of the tragedy. We just spoke of our mutual compassion and respect. He said his father wants him to leave this country … to a place with less bigotry, discrimination, and violence; I guess: South Africa.
During his reign, President Obama’s policies have consistently encouraged Hate Crimes against Sikhs. Below are examples. Most of the world’s Sikhs live in India. Sikhs do not cut their hair or beard. Many wear turbans. The massacre operation was carried out by a Right-wing Terrorist who was US Military Intelligence veteran who was specifically trained to carry out such Psy Ops attacks. He was indoctrinated into anti-religious Hate Groups in the Army.
But what can we expect out of a sleazy outfit like Reuters except propaganda? The New York Times [speaking of sleaze] revealed last month that both it and Reuters regularly Bribe President Obama by giving him editing privilege over wording of their articles. New York Times reporter Jeremy Peters divulged that both his paper and Reuters [and other so-called "free" press] began paying the Bribes after President Obama Blackmailed them, insisting that they would get no access to the President if they did not pay the Bribes. Isn’t it nice having a President from the Chicago Mafia? http://my.firedoglake.com/normanb/2012/07/21/ny-times-bribes-obama-and-romney-after-campaigns-demand-it/
2. Sikh Slavery in Obama’s puppet state Bahrain: President Obama, Commander and Chief of the US Armed Forces, could park the Navy’s 5th Fleet anywhere he wants. Anywhere he wants. That’s what “Commander and Chief” means. Let’s assume the reason that he parks it in Bahrain is not Only because he wants Sikhs to be kept as Slaves. Let’s assume that he has some other reason that doesn’t seem as evil. Even so, Slavery is a deal-breaker. We fought a Civil War in this country over Slavery. Here’s a Bahraini ad to buy a 22-year-old female Sikh as a sex slave, and have her delivered to Bahrain from Punjab in India. http://www.punjabimatrimony.com/matrimonials/Country/17/Bahrain.html Abraham Lincoln said “As I would not be a slave, so I would not be a master. This expresses my idea of democracy. Whatever differs from this, to the extent of the difference, is no democracy.” Under President Obama’s “democracy,” or morals, or whatever you want to call it, keeping Sikhs as Slaves is OK.
3. In Obama’s Bahrain, Sikhism is illegal: The Slaves of Bahrain, including the Sikhs, are not allowed to practice their own religion. Under Bahraini Shari’a law, Islam is the only Legal religion. Even the most immoral and repugnant Slave owner recognizes that he is responsible for the well-being of his Slaves. If President Obama is to continue holding those Slaves, he is morally required to provide protection for their Freedom of Religion. So please, President Obama, I am begging you, if you’re absolutely refusing to free the Slaves, then at least, grant them Freedom of Religion!
4. Sikh religious Sacrament draws the Death Penalty in Obama’s Bahrain: Tolerated in India for millennia, Marijuana is a traditional sacrament at Sikh festivals, and among the Sikh Nihang and Bhangi sects; and the Tenth Sikh Guru, one of Sikhism’s founders, Guru Gobind Singh wrote it about as “Bhang” in his poetry, and gave it to followers. In the Indian Hemp Drugs Commission report, the Sikhs’ practices concerning Ganja are reported under the regional heading “Punnjab.” http://www.ukcia.org/research/indian/chapt9.php
6. Obama Classifies the Pakistanis it kills as “Millitants”if the have Facial Hair, even if the Murdered Pakistani isa Child, according to Medea Benjamin’s documentary Drone Warfare: Killing by Remote Control.
7. Obama’s Goons frequently Commit Hate Crimes Against Medical Marijuana patients, many of whom have Long Hair or Facial Hair: These Hate Crimes ordered by the President (raids on Medical Marijuana facilities) have resulted in excruciating suffering and premature deaths for patients with ALS, AIDS, Multiple Sclerosis, Skin Cancer, and many other maladies. Longtime activist Medical Rights activist Steven DeAngelo, now a Political Prisoner with long hair and facial hair like a Sikh. http://stuffstonerslike.com/2012/07/14/protest-president-obamas-fundraiser-in-oakland-ca-on-july-23/
8. The President has publicly announced that he is allowed to order Murders/Assassinations: The Murders he orders are frequently against people with beards. The high-profile Murders that Obama orders are against non-Christians.
9. Obama ordered the Administration’s investigation of US Right-wing Terrorism closed down because Rush Limbaugh and other Right-wing TV personalities demanded it. In ordering the investigation of Right-wing Terrorism stopped, he also committed a Hate Crime: He further that all Terrorism investigation be against Muslims, according to Democracy Now! This was a Hate Crime against non-Christians who might have hair.
10. The Obama Administration has cracked down on non-mainstream-Christian religious practices: Its FDA carried out a Hate Crime in Lawrence, Kansas, at a shop dealing in religious sacraments named “Sacred Journey.” Anyone can tell by the name of the place that its intentions are religious, and thus protected by the First Amendment. The owner was charged with crimes though he was growing perfectly Legal plants, and supplying Legal sacraments. Even if President Obama has an intense personal hatred on non-mainstream-Christians, he should not be empowered to put that hatred into policy against the minority religions.
11. These Massacres of US citizens happen specifically during time of war. Obama is pushing for lots more war.
12. When the Colorado Massacre happened a Few Days Earlier, Obama’s spokeperson immediately announced that more such incidents would certainly be tolerated: According to Democracy Now!, Press Secretary Jay Carney the President would say nothing and do nothing that would curb gun violence by restricting Right-wing lone nuts from massacring Americans. Carney said they weren’t gonna touch it. Terrible choice. The President’s job is to protect the American people, no matter how much money the Gun Lobby has.
VIDEO of Slave Children: AFL-CIO, SEIU, CWA Sell Out Workers, Endorse Candidate who Supports Slavery — by NormanB (“Deviations from the Norm”)
Slave children are often kidnapped or bought from their parents on the Indian Subcontinent. Others were taken when their parents were slaughtered during anti-Black Genocide in the Sudan. Before Barack Obama became President, there were lots of videos of the child Slave jockeys viewable on YouTube. They’re harder to find now on corporate YouTube. This is a recent video of Slave children.
It’s an example of the Slavery that President Obama, the AFL-CIO, SEIU, and CWA endorse by supporting Bahrain and the UAE. And presumably this is what our President and union bosses envision for American workers. Oh, and, by the way, Slaves are beaten, molested, raped, killed. Knowing that, maybe now you don’t want to watch the video. But maybe you’d better watch it. This could be your next labor union!
As the Democrats swerve recklessly to the far Right, large US labor unions are selling out their member workers by endorsing the pro-Slavery candidate, six months ahead of the 2012 Presidential Election. What’s worse, they know that their candidate President Barack Obama (who supports Slavery in Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates) is the most anti-labor Democratic Presidential candidate since Woodrow Wilson [who won one hundred years ago in 1912 with Ku Klux Klan support].
With this development we must conclude that the leadership of those labor groups (including Communications Workers of America, Service Employees International Union, and American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations) sold out completely to management corporations.
President Obama supports Slavery in Bahrain and the UAE. The Slaves are of a different race and have darker skin than their owners. Camel races in both places and elsewhere exposed the Slavery prevalent on the Arabian Peninsula. To hide the fact that Slavery exists there, robots replaced child Slave jockeys in many televised races, but not in all camel races. Other uses of Slaves were not affected by that superficial change.
There are over one million Slaves in Bahrain. President Obama is the biggest supporter of Slavery there. He keeps the US 5th Fleet warships docked there. Warship worship! The Obama-backed Fascist Bahraini Government Murders democracy supporters and Tortures journalists.
Of course, Slavery is always in the financial interest of corporate management, to the extent that corporations by law must seek maximum profit. And by extension, then, Slavery is in our nation’s interest when it profits large corporations, right? Here’s an attempt by and for a couple of pathetic disgusting War Criminals to explain that whatever the Slave state Bahrain does is always in our National Interest and cool with us, no matter what: Obama and British Prime Minister David Cameron. http://www.newcivilisation.com/home/middle-east/obama-cameron-essential-interests-trump-empty-values
Anger over the US/NATO burning of Qurans in Afghanistan sparked demonstrations sweeping across the Muslim world, as protests erupted against the US-Government-approved Hate Crime this weekend in Pakistan, Bangladesh, the Palestinian Territories, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Yemen, Somalia, Egypt, and elsewhere.
Instead of prosecuting the War Criminals, US President Barack Obama apologized for the desecration. By the way, Obama claims he can order Muslims Murdered anytime he wants, anywhere in the world, without evidence, and for no reason. He has authorized the Murder of Muslim children in Somalia and Yemen, calling them “pirates” and “masterminds.” He has authorized Assassinations and pogroms.
You may remember that when Bahraini troops fired on peaceful protesters last February, as doctors and nurses tried to help the injured, they too were fired upon. This is part of President Obama’s M.O.: Remember Occupy Oakland? Obama’s goons shot a US Marine in the face with a Tear Gas canister, nearly killing him, then threw flash-bang grenades to prevent other demonstrators from helping their victim. For treating the injured Bahraini protesters, the doctors and nurses received lengthy sentences. http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/sep/29/bahrain-protester-death-sentence/
The immediate problems began in January 2012, when the United States lost two Wars:
~On January 1, the US combat forces had to be out of Iraq, a consequence of the Surrender Agreement President George W. Bush signed with Iraq during his last weeks in office: The Surrender required that remaining soldiers be restricted to base unless requested by the Iraqis, and that they leave Iraq at the end of 2011. Obama did everything he could to talk or trick the Iraqis into letting the US just stay there, and not keep its word. No dice.
But the people Obama is now Torturing with Tear Gas and Murdering with Poison Gas in Bahrain had nothing to do with that War. They are angry over a Hate Crime in Afghanistan which Obama has now Conspired to Cover Up. He’s shirking his duty: He refuses to do anything about the Atrocity. http://islamtimes.org/vdcepz8z7jh8wni.1kbj.txt
I lived through the loss of a War before: The Vietnam War. I know: TV news hasn’t announced that we lost these last two Wars yet. But they will, after they get us into the next two. Everyone will realize we lost, within a few years, just like with Vietnam: When the US retreated – fled Saigon – propaganda called it “Vietnamization” – letting the Vietnamese, or the Afghans or the Iraqis, handle their own defense.
And “Vietnamization” is exactly the word General David Petraeus used in Iraq on December 13, 2003, at his press conference announcing the capture of Saddam Hussein. He said it was time for “Vietnamization” in the Iraq War. That means we lost; and the Military knew we lost the Iraq War way back in 2003, but they just let the killing continue. Because it was making profits for Oil companies and Wall Street.
And – excuse me while researching Obama’s Atrocities makes me throw up, I’ll be right back – I’ve been writing about President Obama’s crimes against the Bahraini people for more than a year now, but I usually haven’t gotten into as much detail as I’m about to. (I’m a Torture victim too, so this is hard for me.) If you still belong to the Democratic Party, perhaps you should quit now, or at least take at least some responsibility for this:
Nearly three months ago, December 7, 2011, the World Organization Against Torture’s (OMCT) and the International Federation for Human Rights’ (FIDH) joint project – the Observatory for the Protection of Human Rights Defenders – unleashed a desperate demand and plea for emergency help ending the Obama Administration-sponsored Bahraini attacks and Assassinations against Human Rights activists. http://www.omct.org/human-rights-defenders/urgent-interventions/bahrain/2011/12/d21549/
“The Observatory has been informed by reliable sources about the death threats made by a former official from the State Security Services against Mr. Mohammed Al-Maskati, President of the Bahrain Youth Society for Human Rights (BYSHR), Mr. Nabeel Rajab, President of the Bahrain Centre for Human Rights (BCHR) and FIDH Secretary General, and Mr. Yousef Al-Mahafdha, a member of BCHR.”
Why are they so desperate?! Why was I so desperate when I wrote about Paki in custody in Bahrain? Well, for one thing, there’s the case of Abdulhadi al-Khawaja, co-founder of the BCHR. Until last February, he was Middle East and North Africa Protection Coordinator with Front Line Defenders (of the International Foundation for the Protection of Human Rights Defenders). He’s an International Adviser in the Business and Human Rights Resource Center led by former UN High Commissioner for Human Rights Mary Robinson. http://www.hrw.org/news/2011/04/09/bahrain-free-prominent-opposition-activist
You can read more about him in the Wikipedia entry, but for now, know this: On President Obama’s watch, April 9, 2011, US-equipped masked Bahraini security police invaded al-Khawaja’s house in a warrantless search and Tortured him there in front of his daughter for 45 minutes, until he was unconscious, causing a gaping head wound. Of course his daughter was assaulted too when she tried to stop his Torture. She said her father’s blood left a wide trail as Obama’s goons dragged him down the stairs and out the door.
Locked up in Obama’s Bahrain, al-Khawaja’s Torture got worse. A lot worse. He was repeatedly gang raped by masked security police. To avoid another gang rape, he intentionally smashed his already wounded head, so he would be unconscious and hospitalized. His jaw bones were smashed. He’s had extensive surgery for his head wound, and he will need a lot more. His face is broken at least four places. He is sentence to Life.
Is that the kind of change that you can believe in?! Go Democrats!
Al-Khawaja’s two sons-in-law were Tortured and arrested in the raid too, and a third son-in-law, Muhammad al-Maskati, President of the Bahrain Youth Society for Human Rights, at the house at the time doing his job monitoring Human Rights violations, was himself Tortured on the spot. Since March 10, 2011, websites and messages have called for the Murders of the three Human Rights activists: Al-Khawaja, al-Maskati, and Nabeel Rajab. http://byshr.org/
I hope to have Human Rights activist Paki Wieland herself here at the computer soon to answer your questions about the situation LIVE. Possibly even today during this post, though I wrote the article during the night and haven’t contacted her about it. I will also upload the video of her aforementioned press conference soon.
There are some things you can do to help the situation in Bahrain:
1. Spread the news: We are the media now; get the word out about Bahrain; share this article;
2. Contact the the shows that look like they’re news and claim to be Progressive: Send Cenk Uygur, Rachel Maddow, Keith Olbermann, Jennifer Granholm, Bill Maher, Jon Stewart, and Stephen Colbert a copy of this article: Ask them not to Cover Up this story;
3. Contact your Senators and Congresspersons about it;
4. Call the White House and demand that President Obama stop Murdering Bahrainis with Poisonous Gas, 202-456-1111;
5. Urge the International Criminal Court at the Hague, Netherlands, to fully empower Spanish Judge Baltasar Garzón to indict US President Barack Obama and Sheikh Hamad ibn Isa Al Khalifa (the Bahraini King) under Article 15 of the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court for Crimes Against Humanity: Their Atrocities in Bahrain against the Bahraini people, their Atrocities against more than one million Slaves held there, and their Atrocities against the foreign Peace Observers like Paki Wieland. firstname.lastname@example.org
MyFDL is the community site of progressive political blog Firedoglake. Anyone can participate by writing a diary, commenting on others’ diaries, or joining groups to find other people in your area. Content posted to MyFDL is the opinion of the author alone, and should not be attributed to Firedoglake.